So I know I should be working on repairing the henyard but instead I ended up taking lots of chicken pics and swing, hamstring, painting and building other stuff. I will fix it but want to do it properly this time with big heavy wooden poles, concrete and metal nets so for now I’m procrastinating= putting it off for another day. Instead I measured out pieces of wood panel, cut it and painted för the inside of the hen house to rat proof it. Ran around the house looking
for a suitable shelf to use for my plants until I realised that I could easily build one! Half an hour later I have a sort of small bookcase for holding the extra light I bought for my chilis, luckily one of my darkroom lightholders fit perfectly with the new light tubes! For now there are two ”steps” I can put the lightholder on but I will do some modifications so that I can hang the light and easier adjust the distance from the plants. Finished off the evening with developing three out of five rolls of film that I’ve shot since Christmas.